You can’t ignore your plumbing issues during the COVID-19 crisis! Ignore them too long and they will cause bigger, more expensive problems down the road. That is why we offer virtual plumbing!
We are still making house visits to our customers. But, if you have some concern about a plumber coming into your home, we are introducing our Virtual Consult to help identify which problems can wait, which can be temporarily fixed, and which need immediate attention.
By conducting a video call we can advise you on the best course of action, even show you how you might be able to fix the problem yourself! (It’s very empowering!)
Depending on your skill level we may be able to walk you through a temporary fix to avoid damage to your home, an unnecessarily large water bill, or a huge sewage backup in the yard.
Can I really fix my own plumbing problems using Virtual Plumbing?
While we can’t guarantee anything without knowing your situation, anyone with access to the Internet, a smartphone (or laptop with a video camera and mic), and some hand tools can attempt a repair or fix with our Virtual Consults. (You can even borrow some hand tools from a neighbor! Try Next Door where you can connect with people in your neighborhood.)
What type of repairs might you be able to help me through?
Here are just a few of the simple repairs we can help you with:
- Faulty Water Heaters – We can show you how to drain the water heater and stop the flow of water or perhaps the pilot light went out and needs to be re-lit,
- Leaking or Running Toilets – We can show you how to shut off the water to stop the leak or repair it with parts you may have or can easily get
- Clogged Toilet – We can show them a photo of what they need from the local store to help to unclog a toilet that a toilet plunger won’t solve
- Water Pressure Problems – Can help adjust the pressure regulator or assist with replacing it if needed, we can assess whether it may be sedimented aerator or perhaps a leaking pipe
- Clogged Sink Drains or Slow Draining Sink – We can show people how to unclog the drain and there are solutions that Baking Soda and Vinegar can solve as well. We can help identify what the cause is so we can assist with the solution so that the line doesn’t become completely blocked.
- Jammed Garbage Disposal – We can show you how to unjam or open it up with the key
- Sewer System Back Up – We can help them identify if they indeed have a sewer system back up and what the possible causes would have been and identify if they need our “in person” help
- Dripping Faucets – This could cause a water bill to be high so we want to walk through the steps to try to fix it or identify what the issue is or if it needs to be replaced.
How do I get started?
Just visit our Virtual Plumbing Consult page, complete our short form and we’ll call you back!
What our customers are saying!
If you need Video Consultation, it will be at our discounted rate of $49.00 per hour payable VIA Credit or Debit Card over the phone.
Not all plumbing issues or calls can be fixed by the homeowner. As a company we are practicing social distancing and CDC guided protective measures. If the call results in an in-person visit needed, a rate of $145.00 per hour will apply plus service call fee depending on the service. If your service requires Drain Snaking, Camera Equipment or Jetting Services, additional charges may apply.
These calls are intended as a service to our customers during the COVID-19 crisis to see if we can assist you in making temporary repairs if you are trying to maintain self-quarantine. Our advice is intended as such, and is not a contract for a complete fix or repair of the issue.