Cracks, Corrosion, and Clogs – Maintaining Sewer Lines
Need a sewer line installation or sewer line repair?
Start with the one team that can always finish a sewer problem—Rocket.
A broken sewer line is a big deal, so call in the best—the Five County area’s most trusted sewer pipe repair team, Rocket Plumbing and Drain. Our licensed and insured master plumbers have over 66 years of combined experience in trenchless sewer line repair, broken sewer pipe repair, and sewer line installation in Chester County.
If you have a clogged or broken sewer line under your house or need help replacing a sewer line from your house to the main line, you need more than a rapid response. You need a Rocket Response. We’ve seen and fixed it all. We answer every call. And we can get anywhere in our service area—with the region’s only municipal-grade hydro-jetter truck—in less than two hours.
When other local plumbers can’t clear a sewer line, they call Rocket Plumbing and Drain. Why wouldn’t you?
The Rocket Rapid Response team provides:
- 24-hour emergency plumber call line, 365 days per year
- Two-hour commercial and residential plumbing repair response time within our service area, even on evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Licensed and insured master plumbers for every job
- Background checks on all employees
- 66+ years of combined experience solving the most complex plumbing challenges—fast
- The professionalism of uniforms and nametags
- State-of-the-art commercial drain jetting technology, including self-leveling cameras, speculators, and locators, as well as Chester and Montgomery county’s only municipal grade hydro-jetting truck—our very own Top Gun
- Same-day stocking and servicing of most major plumbing parts
- Environmentally sustainable solutions
- Honest, high-value price quotes and competitive hourly rates
A busted sewer pipe or a sewer blockage is a make-or-break situation, so make your first call the right call. Choose Rocket Plumbing & Drain for your sewer pipe replacement or repair.